Creditors (Base System)
The creditors system sometimes known as accounts payable, keeps strict control of your accounts enabling you to easily reconcile with your creditors statements and pick up any errors they have made to your disadvantage. Control of your business activities is the secret to your success.
- Open item accounting i.e. the end of period only removes those transactions that have been fully paid.
- Credit limit checking during invoicing.
- Purchase Analysis providing an analysis of purchase and other expenditure and an Area analysis. The purchase analysis provide dollar value of purchases, quantity of purchases, these are available for both month and year to date.
- Purchases for the current month and year to date are stored for each creditor.
- Invoices can be approved for payments by date due, this enables several remittance advices runs to be performed during the month enabling you to take advantage of worthwhile discounts.
- Multiple branches can be set up each branch being a separate ledger and keeping it's own purchases information.
- Creditors can be set up as weekly or monthly.
- Multiple delivery addresses can be stored for each creditor (These are utilized during order entry).
- Remittance advices can be printed on plain paper, a remittance advice form with cheque attached or separately printed remittance advice and cheque form whichever suits you best.
- New accounts can be opened during the processing of transactions.
- Integrates with Cash Book, General Ledger, Stock Control and Job Costing.
- Facilities within the Creditors System can be enable or disabled depending on the needs of your business.
- On line inquiry facility during processing of transactions.
- Prescribed payments tax deducted is stored and reported at the end of the month.
- Standard & Detailed Trial Balances
- Prescribed Payments Tax Report