Natsoft Order Entry
The order entry system comprises both sales and purchase orders into one module. This module keeps track of backorders to debtors and purchase orders to creditors. When stock is received from the creditors it is automatically allocated to the debtors.
- Can be fully integrated with debtors, creditors, stock control and job costing.
- Has the ability to allow the ordering of non-stock items as well as stock items. A non-stock sales order can be linked to a purchase order so that when the goods on the purchase order are received, they are automatically invoiced out to the debtor. There is no need to remeber to whom the non-stock item was for.
- Stock received may either be manually allocated to sales orders, or the system can automatically allocate the stock to sales orders on a priority and date required basis.
- Inquiries are available for orders for either a debtor, creditor, stock line or job cost.
- Overdue sales and purchase order reports are available.
- All Information about an order is kept until the order is completed. The order is printed on hardcopy before it is purged.
- Provsision can be made to automatically apply freight to a sales order when an invoice is produced after the goods have been received.